3 Million Views Of My Photos!

I know I'm blowing my own horn here, but I just received this notice from Google that my photos have reached 3 million views..


3,000,000
Hi Mike,
You're a top photographer on Google Maps
You've just accomplished what very few people have done: reached 3,000,000 photo views. Congratulations on the amazing accomplishment



New this week
+76.3K
3,042,739 total
New views of your photos


More records this week
 REACHED 80,000 VIEWS
 REACHED 50,000 VIEWS
 REACHED 40,000 VIEWS
Keep up the good work
Need ideas for what to contribute next? See suggestions on the Your Contributions page.

Keep exploring,
The Google Maps team


Not bad for a quick snap from my camera on my phone when out shopping and such.

I'm a firm believer in ratings and reviews online. The more believable they can be with a photo.. as they do say a photo is worth 3 million views!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once In A Blue Moon!

Happy Shortest Day of the Year!